Centrally located in one of San Francisco's most coveted neighborhoods, this stunning home is a rare gem in the Marina district. The entire home has been remodeled to the highest standards while keeping the classic Marina-style charm. Boasting sparkling refinished floors, contemporary lighting, and freshly painted interior and exterior, giving it a modern and luxurious feel. The ideal open floor plan creates a sense of spaciousness in combination with a superbly functional layout and an ideal home for entertaining. Relax and unwind in your very own hot tub and yard, a private oasis in the heart of the city. A one-car garage with interior access completes this Marina jewel box! With a WalkScore of 93, shopping, dining and nature are outside your front door. Dine at restaurants or sip espresso and check emails at one of the many hip cafes on vibrant Chestnut and Union Streets. Surrounded by The Presidio National Park, the Marina Green, biking and hiking trails, and Crissy Field’s sandy beach, this spectacular location is an absolute haven for outdoor enthusiasts. Don't miss out on this rare find in the Marina district and the epitome of luxurious city living!
- Remodeled chef’s kitchen overlooking yard and garden with Viking 6 burner range, oven, and french door refrigerator, double sinks, dishwasher, wine fridge, and wet bar with additional sink.
- Deck off the kitchen ideal for morning coffee or weekend BBQ’s
- Powder bath on main level not common for homes in this area
- Dining room adjacent to kitchen with beautiful new lighting
- Living room perfect for unwinding in front of the cozy fireplace with a glass of wine. Bow windows, custom built-in cabinetry and decorative ceiling details display period charm
- Primary bedroom with three large windows and ensuite bath featuring double vanities and sinks and glass-enclosed steam shower with dual shower heads
- Two additional bedrooms and full bathroom complete this level
- Fourth bedroom with full bathroom and optional separate entrance that could be used as a bedroom, guest suite, home office, or gym.
- One-car garage with convenient interior access
- Washer/dryer in closet
- With The Presidio just one block away, you’ll have access to lush trails with epic views as well as the newly opened Presidio Tunnel Tops, rock climbing, Presidio Golf Course, Fort Point Brewery, Presidio Bowl, parks and playgrounds!
- Mere minutes from Michelin-renowned Atelier Cren and critically acclaimed restaurants such as A16 and Greens, Barrys Bootcamp, Equinox, Core Power yoga and more
- Just blocks from Marina Middle School, Claire Lilenthal Elementary School as well as private schools, The Hamlin and Convent & Stuart Hall